According to the concentration levels of the fragrances, there are so many different types of perfumes that are available in the market. Not only Perfumes, But there are also countless scents that are available nowadays. The perfumes have higher fragrance concentration and contain more perfume oils and less alcohol. Due to the availability of different types of perfumes and fragrances, it is easy for any man or woman to buy them easily and enjoy their wonderful fragrances.
Types of Perfumes
- Parfum – This perfume is also known as pure perfume. It contains the highest concentration of fragrance. The fragrance concentration level lies from 20% to 30% in these perfumes. The Parfum has less amount of alcohol present in it. These perfumes emit scents that usually last up to 8 hours. These are expensive perfumes because of the presence of highest fragrance concentration. This perfume is a good perfume for sensitive skin people.
- Eau De Parfum – The Eau de parfum is one of the most common perfume types and can be worn in any occasion. These perfumes have fragrance concentration of between 15% and 20%. Generally, this perfume lasts for four to five hours. This perfume is cheaper than parfum and contains the high concentration of alcohol than parfum. This perfume is also a better perfume for sensitive skin.
- Eau De Toilette – This perfume contains less amount of fragrance concentration than Eau de Parfum i.e. between 5% and 15%. This perfume is one of the most demanding perfumes available in the market. This perfume is mostly preferred for night wear and last for two to three hours. This perfume has low cost and so can be worn by everyone.
- Eau de Cologne – This perfume is available in big bottles and has 2% to 4% concentration of fragrance. This perfume has the higher a concentration of alcohol as compared to Eau de toilette. The scent of this perfume lasts for up to 4 hours. This perfume is cheaper than other types of perfume and is one of the best-selling perfumes.
- Eau Fraiche –. The Eau Fraiche perfume has the lowest concentration of fragrance i.e. only 1% to 3%. This perfume contains high quantity of alcohol and some water. The scent of this perfume is similar to that of Eau de Cologne. This perfume produces a fragrance that lasts for up to 1 hour only. This perfume is not a very popular perfume because of low concentration of fragrance.
Also Check Out: Styling techniques with Flat iron
Types Of Fragrances
- Floral– This is the most popular fragrance that is manufactured from many flowers such as jasmine, roses, oranges, gardenias, etc. This amazing fragrance results in making perfumes as top selling perfumes in the market.
- Oriental – This fragrance is made with the mixture of spices, balsams, resins and amber. The scent provides a warm and sensuality feeling to a woman. Also, the musky traits help in making this scent a wonderful scent.
- Citrus – This impressive scent is derived from citrus fruits such as lemon, tangerine and mandarin. The mixture formed results in a strong and tangy aroma. Citrus is a good choice for women who don’t want to wear high powering fragrance.
- Green – The sharp grassy notes of juniper, pine and herbs result in creating this green fragrance. This fragrance is largely used in making of various perfumes. This wonderful fragrance can be worn in all different occasions.
- Fougere – The combination of mossy ferns and fresh herbs results in this fragrance type. The fragrance mostly suits men for seeking the attention of any woman. The scent is the best selling scent available in the market.
- Chypre – This is a scent similar to the impression of the island of Cyprus. It is derived from oak moss, bergamot and patchouli. This beautiful scent produces a glamorous and sensual feeling resulting in youthful and energetic spirit.
- Wood – The woody fragrances are made up from different kind of sandalwoods and cedar woods. The musk and solids in this fragrance provide a sexy and sensual feeling to a woman. This scent is also used in making very good perfumes
In summary, there are several types of perfumes and fragrances that have been manufactured nowadays. The different concentration of various materials, designs and the scents helps in making one perfume different from other. Also, there are endless materials that lead to discovering more and more types of fragrances every day.